Reese was blessed on Jif's birthday. It was such a special day. Both sets of Grandparents were there to support us and see their grandbabies. If you are not Mormon and you are wondering what a blessing is, just ask me. I would be glad to explain it.
Before the blessing my wonderful friend Onjali came and took some pictures. Reese was not cooperating at all, but she got some great pictures anyway. She is so talented.
I want to record some of the memories from Reese's blessing so I always remember it. First of all I thought that she was absolutely breathtaking in the blessing dress that she got from her Great Grandma. Her eyes looked so blue in it and her skin so fair.
My husband asked both grandpas and some close friends from the ward to participate in the blessing. Reese didn't cry at all. It was probably because she was older than most babies who are blessed. I think that it also helped that she had her pacifier during the blessing. As long as Reese has her pacifier, she is generally happy.
Many beautiful things were said and my husband said he had many promptings about the kind of person she would be.
We are devoted to this precious girl and love her with all of our hearts. She has my husband wrapped around her little finger. Jif loves being her big brother and loves making her smile. And I love having a beautiful daughter who brightens my life so much.
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









She is so pretty! You guys are awesome.
ReplyDeleteWe sure miss your family. You look so great! She definitely looks like your husband, but I think in that fist picture she looks a lot like you. She is SO beautiful. Can't wait to meet her.
ReplyDelete