Monday, January 31, 2011

Reese is 1 month old (about a month ago)




Reese had quite the busy 1st month of life! We found out she was allergic to milk a few days before this picture was taken and she has been much happier since I have taken milk out of my diet. She smiled for the first time when she was 3 weeks old. And I'm talking about real, conscious smiles. Everything I read says that babies don't smile until 6 weeks, but Jif smiled at 3 weeks too. All you have to do is lie her on her back and say "Reese, Reese" and she grins and wiggles. Jif loves to make Reese smile. He shouts "mile! mile!" and Reese usually humors him with a smile. Reese is a very good sleeper. At 1 month she was only waking up once a night around 4 am. She is very patient and will sit and wait while I tend to Jif first. We have fun dressing up little Reese in dresses and bows, but our favorite thing to do is put her in her jammies, give her a pacifier, and swaddle her in a blanket like a burrito. She's so cute and we can't get over how blonde and fair she is. We love our little cuddle bug Reese.

1 comment:

  1. She is soooo sweet. I love the pictures from her baby blessing!

    ReplyDelete